Monday, September 17, 2007

Careers (my thoughts)

Cross posted to my lj with the whole list available there.

1.Director of Photography
Fair Match (I would totally do this)

2.Historian
Good Match (woot)

3.Animator
Fair Match (hmmm...)

4.Desktop Publisher
Fair Match (*yawn*)

5.Cartoonist / Comic Illustrator
Fair Match (Banky Edwards at your service (and I really hope you know where this comes from))

6.Set Designer
Fair Match (hot)

7.Costume Designer
Fair Match (I knew this would be one)

8.Artist
Very Good Match (I like money too much, but it would be wonderful)

9.Musician
Very Good Match (what!!!!!I don't know how to play anything)

10.Medical Illustrator
Fair Match (What the hell is this?)

But I also liked:
13.Comedian
Good Match (I have thought about this one)

15.Dancer
Very Good Match (what like exotic?)

20.Critic
Very Good Match (Who isn't surprised?)

25.Professional Athlete
Fair Match (HAHAHAHAHAHA!)

31.Political Aide
Fair Match (I don't do that)

40.Corporate Trainer
Very Good Match (My mom says yes, I would, I say pant suits eeek)

To get your own:
1. Go to http://www.careercruising.com/;
2. Put in Username: nycareers, Password: landmark;
3. Take their "Career Matchmaker" questions;

No comments: